Social Services Resume Samples
Social Work Intern
Customer Service Representative
Medical Social Worker
Direct Support Professional
Corey Cox - Lead Technician Resume Simple
To obtain a position in the field of information technology with a progressive company that will utilize my skills and abilities to contribute to the success of the organization.
engineering, fabrication, quality, assembly, production, inspections, training, testing, design
operations, production, quality, manager, inspection, training
Responsible for the design, engineering, and assembly of quality control and fabrication of the production environment. Created training materials for the testing team.
5. Responsible for the development of the new product and the maintenance of the existing system. I also involved in the creation of the process.
4. Responsible for the development of the new product and the maintenance of the existing system. Also, worked with the team to develop the process for the inspections.
2. Provided technical support to the team members and helped them in the development of the application. Worked with the product managers to understand the requirements.
Provide technical support to the customer and the client to ensure that the system is delivered on time. Worked with the business users to understand the requirements.
6. Responsible for the development of the new system and the new process. This includes the creation of a new hire training program.
Nike Factory Outlet
Provided training to the production team to ensure quality of the product and process improvement. Worked with the engineering Manager to develop the product roadmap.
2. Worked with the operations team to ensure that the product is delivered on time and within the budget.
5. Responsible for inspection of the code and the development of the application. The team was to provide the technical support to the team.
2. Responsible for the development of a new product offering to support the business. These projects were in the areas of the company.
Developed and maintained a custom web application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL server. This project was used to create a new website.
5. Lead the development of a new product roadmap for the company. The project was to develop a solution for the customer.